full-time/ part- time
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java Script technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- 2+ years Experience with Angular
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks
- Test runner framework
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Exciting challenges with a high impact on medical research
- Space for your ideas and input
- Flexible time management
- Remote work options
- Great team spirit and work atmosphere
do you have what we are looking for?
send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org